Rhonda is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist and has a Masters’ Degree in Counseling and Educational Psychology from the University of Nevada at Reno. She has a specialized certification in treating eating disorders, CEDS, and is trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), which is an established and effective method for the treatment of PTSD.
Rhonda has worked as the Center Director of the Women’s Resource Center in Reno, NV. It was here she realized that women are prone to battle depression and anxiety.
Rhonda has also worked at Remuda Ranch, an inpatient treatment facility for women struggling with anorexia and bulimia.
Degrees and Licensures:
- BS in Health Sciences from University of Nevada, Reno
- MA in Counseling from University of Nevada, Reno
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist by the State of Nevada Board of Marriage and Family Therapist Examiners (License Number: 0961)
- Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, with the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- AAMFT and IAEDP Approved Supervisor
- EMDR Parts 1 and 2 trained