Do you relate to any of the following?
- Grief over the loss of a loved one?
- Lost interest or pleasure in what was once pleasurable activities?
- General sense of sadness?
- Trouble adjusting to a life change?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then you may benefit from counseling specifically focused on depression.
Depression ranges in seriousness from mild, temporary episodes of sadness to severe, persistent depression. Signs and symptoms of clinical depression may include:
- Loss of interest in daily activities
- Persistent sadness or feeling of emptiness
- Sleep disturbances
- Significant weight loss or gain
- Loss of concentration
- Suicidal thoughts or behavior
Depression is a serious illness that affects over 4 million Americans.
If you are experiencing feelings of depression, don’t worry! You do not have to face this alone. We have proven treatments that will give you the help you need to live the life you want! Our therapists are trained in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy which is the most researched and proven treatment for depression. Please call us at <702.545.0229> or email us at email@example.com for more information.